There is a solution to have Disney+ for only €7.49/month and it is very easy
If a $ 1.99 per month subscription to Disney + isn’t enough for you, there’s another way to not pay full price and it’s very simple. Disney offers an annual subscription at 89.90 euros a year, which means paying 7.49 euros per month instead of 8.99 euros, an annual saving of almost 18 euros always welcome.
Subscribe to Disney + all year round
What is Disney +?
Disney + is the go-to streaming platform for content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic … and many more! The Disney + platform, which is offered ad-free, offers a wide range of exclusive feature and short films, documentaries, live action and animated series … not to mention unprecedented access to The Walt’s incredible catalog of different brands. century of creativity to discover, discover or rediscover all the Disney characters and the entire Fox catalog (series, films) through the Star section included in the subscription!
How many screens with Disney +?
Disney + offers all its content in high definition and ad-free, with the ability to have 4 simultaneous streams, configure up to 7 different profiles, download unlimited on 10 devices and benefit from personalized recommendations. In addition, parents have the possibility to define profiles “Sons” with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface to access all age-appropriate programs.
Subscribe to Disney +
- Disney + is available directly at DisneyPlus.com
- Subscribers can enjoy the Disney + service on most connected screens (mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, media players, connected TVs, etc.).
- Canal + is the exclusive distributor of Disney + in France (in the pay-TV market and in Internet access offers) and sells this service to its subscribers and expands its distribution through agreements with other operators such as ISPs.
- Canal + subscribers can take advantage of Disney + included in some offers.
Disney + is available directly on DisneyPlus.com or in various application stores:
- Amazon (Fire TV, Smart TV Fire TV Edition, Fire tablet)
- Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV)
- Google (Android Phones, Android Screens, Google Chromecast)
- LG smart display with webOS
- Microsoft (Xbox One, X Series)
- Roku (Roku media players and Roku TVs)
- Samsung Tizen Connected display
- Sony / Sony Interactive Entertainment (all Sony screens with Android and PlayStation 4/5)
Subscribe to Disney +
What you need to know about our good plans
This content is brought to you by JDG experts.
Publishers did not participate in its creation. It is possible that this publication contains an affiliate link: the e-merchant can then pay us a commission (nothing changes for you). The prices indicated in this article are subject to change.