The Nemi Chand Jain Scholarship 2022 is an opportunity offered by Digjyoti Educational Trust (a non-profit charitable institution) to provide financial assistance to students who have taken admission in UG courses.
The Scholarship will benefit the deserving poor orphans, distressed children and differently abled children to pursue higher education for the academic year 2022-23. Selected students will get Rs 15,000 per year for 3 years.
- To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not less than 90% marks in matric/equivalent course secured
- You have taken admission in a 3-year course in commerce or science this academic year
- Selected candidates will get Rs 15000 per month for 3 years.
- Grade Sheets/Certificate
- Receipt of acceptance
Learn how to apply:
Important Dates of Nemi Chand Jain Scholarship:
- Application deadline: 31 October 2022
- Applicants will be selected based on fulfilling the eligibility criteria.