Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Theme 2022, Significance
On December 19, 2011, United Nations General Assembly adopted Resolution 66/170 to declare October 11 as the International Day of the Girl Child, to recognize girls’ rights and the unique challenges girls face around the world.
The International Day of the Girl Child focuses attention on the need to address the challenges girls face and to promote girls’ empowerment and the fulfilment of their human rights.
International Day of the Girl 2022 Theme: “Our time is now—our rights, our future”
Here are Wishes, Quotes and Messages to share and greet others on this occasion:
- May this world become a safer and happier place for girl child to live happily. Warm wishes on International Girl Child Day.
- A happy and healthy girl child with a safe and progressive environment is what we all dream for. Wishing a very Happy International Girl Child Day.
- On the occasion of International Day of the Girls Child, let us recognize the rights of girls and also the problems they face around the globe to give them a better life, a better future.
- World will be a better place to live the day girl child is as happy as the other gender….. Let us work in synergy to make this dream come true…. Happy International Day of the Girls Child.
- The occasion of International Girl Child Day reminds each one of us that girl child still needs our attention and extra care. Warm wishes on this day.
“A girl is innocence playing in the mud, Beauty standing on its head, and Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot” – Alan Beck
“Be careful if you make a women cry because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man’s ribs. Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved” – Matthew Henry
“I admire women who can be feminists and fight for women’s rights, who believe in our powers as individuals and yet not apologize for beauty” -Olivia Wilde
“Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim” – Nora Ephron
“A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give” – Laurel Atherton
“A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing” – Deanna Beisser