Scooby-Doo Quotes from Scooby and the Gang
Enjoy these Scooby-Doo quotes about the best mystery-solving dog and friends in the business.
Scooby-Doo is a cartoon about a fun-loving, hilarious Great Dane that solves mysteries with his owner Shaggy and their gang of friends.
This cartoon is a classic, and all the gang makes the mysteries fun.
Tell us which version of Scooby Doo you liked the best in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading Scooby Doo quotes?
They don’t only solve mysteries; they make it fun and always spoil the bad guys’ plans.
Scooby-Doo is famous for solving mysteries involving ghosts and goblins.
He constantly overcomes his fears and “accidentally” solves the mysteries.
Let these Scooby Doo quotes:
- help you tap into your own inner strength
- take you back to watching cartoons as a kid
- make you laugh at the antics of the giant dog
For some family fun, enjoy the first Scooby-Doo episode that you can.
Joe Ruby and Ken Spears created the original Scooby-Doo series in 1969.
It has received two Emmy nominations and is considered one of the greatest TV cartoons of all time.
Keep reading these Scooby-Doo quotes for a dose of inspiration and laughter.
Don’t forget to check out these Mickey Mouse quotes from everyone’s favorite mouse.
Famous Quotes by Scooby-Doo
1. “Scooby Doobie Doooo!” – Scooby-Doo
2. “It looks like we’ve got ourselves a mystery.” – Fred
3. “Would you do it for a Scoobie Snack?” – Daphne
4. “There’s a very logical explanation for all this.” – Velma
5. “Over here!” – Scooby-Doo
6. “Ruh-roh–RAGGY!!!” – Scooby-Doo
7. “Rizza Rie!” – Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo Quotes from Shaggy (Scooby’s owner)
8. “Let’s do what we do best Scoob, eat.” – Shaggy
9. “Scooby-Doo, where are you?” – Shaggy
10. “Scooby, like wow! Too late! He’s gone to that great boneyard in the sky!” – Shaggy
11. “Leave it to Daphne to pick the wrong door!” – Shaggy
12. “I can already taste those chocolate-covered hot dogs.” – Shaggy
13. “Yeah. Like, you got him. King Kong in a flash.” – Shaggy
14. “Zoinks! It’s him!” – Shaggy
15. “Scooby where’d you put the key?” – Shaggy
16. “That’s funny. He doesn’t look a day over two thousand to me.” – Shaggy
More Scooby-Doo Quotes from Shaggy
17. “Yeah, but, how do we know the phantom will ever chase Scooby-Doo? He’s a dog.” – Shaggy
18. “I’m so scared! I wish I had a ham sandwich to calm my nerves!” – Shaggy
19. “G-g-g-GHOST!” – Shaggy
20. “Creeps and Crawls! They sure picked the right lawyers for this job.” – Shaggy
21. “Huh? Scooby, I always knew you were a little batty!” – Shaggy
22. “Great, but next time please don’t do me any favors.” – Shaggy
23. “Let’s vote on it. Mystery or pizza pie?” – Shaggy
24. “Zoinks! It’s the creepy coin collector again!” – Shaggy
25. “Say, Scooby, kind of a spooky night, huh?” – Shaggy
Which of these Scooby-Doo quotes is your favorite?
Now that we have introduced you to the gang of characters on Scooby-Doo, hopefully, you can get a feeling for their characters.
While all the characters are funny, Scooby-Doo and Shaggy are the most hilarious of the gang and also the most frightened.
Fred is the leader, Velma is the brainiac, and Daphne is the one that always gets into trouble.
You will enjoy this classic from the time you watch it, and you can enjoy it with your entire family.
The gang is always stumbling upon mysteries that usually involve “ghosts,” and one way or another, they save the day!
Did you enjoy reading these Scooby-Doo quotes and lines?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to share this article on social media if you enjoyed it!
October 27, 2022 6:17 AM EST