Mahindra Finance invites applications for the ‘Saksham Scholarship Scheme for Drivers’ Children’ from students of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Telangana.
The scholarship aims to support underprivileged children and deserving children of drivers (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as taxis, jeeps, cars and delivery vans such as pick-up, magic, school van, etc.), holding a valid driving license who are studying in Class 1 to postgraduate level.
Saksham Scholarship Eligibility:
- Open to students from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Telangana.
- Applicants must be studying from 9th to 12th grade.
- Candidates must have secured 60% and above marks in their previous class.
- One of the parents must be a driver (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as taxis, jeeps, cars and delivery vans such as pick-up, magic, school van etc.) and must hold a valid driving license
- Annual family income of applicants from all sources should not exceed Rs.4,00,000/-.
- Children or family members of Mahindra Finance & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
NOTE: Scholarships will be awarded to a maximum of two students per family.
Saksham Scholarship Benefits:
- For class 9 and 10 – Rs 8000 for 1 year | For class 11 and 12 – Rs 10,000 for 1 year
Required Documents for Saksham Scholarship:
- Previous Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Proof of family income (Form 16A/certificate of income from government authority/salary slips etc.)
- Proof of admission (fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/certificate of good faith)
- Applicant’s bank account details (copy of canceled cheque/passbook)
- Professional driver’s license (taxi, cab, minivan, school van, magic/pickup, etc.)
- Copy of contract/proof of income/employee identity card (for taxi driver profile if not holding commercial driving license)
- Address Proof (Domicile Certificate/Residence Certificate/Telephone Bill/Ration Card)
- Photo of the candidate
Learn how to apply for Saksham Scholarship:
- Click here to learn button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and go to “Application Form Page”.
- If you are not registered – register on Buddy4Study with your email/mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to Saksham Scholarship Program for Driver’s Children application form page.
- Click on the “Start Application” button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click View.
- If all the details filled by the applicant are displayed correctly on the preview screen, click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Deadline: October 31, 2022