Bhubaneswar: On the occasion of ‘Odisha Utsav’ a Muruj and Jhoti competition is held in Bengaluru to celebrate Odisha.
Here are the details:
- Only Odia women residing in Bengaluru are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Women residing in Bangalore who wish to participate in the event can log on to: www.odishaculture.gov.in
- Click on the given link to enter the contest: https://forms.gle/bv1cTygkK2T68Axd7
- The deadline for receiving applications has been extended to October 14, 2022.
- Only the first 300 applicants will be allowed to participate in the event.
- The best ten (10) are selected and a winner is determined from among them.
- The decision of the Management Board in determining the winners is final and binding.
Women who wish to participate in the pageant can find all the details of the event in the above two links.
Here are the two links:
2. Find the entry form here
The above details were shared via a tweet by the Ministry of Culture, Government of Odisha on their official twitter handle. Here are the details-
On the occasion of “बध्धिशा चिसाट” आश्विक अध्या अध्या अध्या अध्यूण मुरूज/ उजोटी प्रियोगिता अध्युदेश | Click the given link to participate in the competition: https://t.co/tkm5npekuz
(அத்தைநு பியுக்க்குர் மார்ம் மாட்ட்டு குர்கை தாயை நாயா | பா | பிட்சு ரிகை) #OU2022 pic.twitter.com/jwmJfo5uIO
— ଓଡାଡାନିିା, સીતિય વુલુત વેન્યા (@Culturedeptt) October 13, 2022