Before going on a train journey, passengers go to Google to search for PNR statuses and live train status or put several third-party apps on the smartphone. But now you don’t need to add a separate app.
Yes, Railofy has launched a feature that allows passengers to easily get information like real-time PNR status and train journey information via WhatsApp.
With the help of this new feature, passengers will be able to get information about live train status, PNR status, upcoming station, etc. This means that the passenger will not have to call 139 or download third-party apps separately to know the live train running status.
Let us give you information on how you can get information on WhatsApp. Before proceeding to the steps, if there is WhatsApp update from Google Play Store, please update the app.
Live Mobile PNR Status Check: How To Check
1) First save Railofy train inquiry number +91-9881193322 in your phone.
2) Next, open the WhatsApp app on a mobile device and then tap the New Message button to open your contact list.
3) Then tap on the Railofy contact number that you have saved in the phone, then send your 10 digit PNR number in the chat window and send it.
4) After sending the PNR number, Railofy will give the user the real-time train status via WhatsApp.
According to the company, an IRCTC user checks the PNR status about 10 to 20 times before a journey. With the help of this new service, users can now get regular updates on their PNR status only through WhatsApp.
Meanwhile, IRCTC passengers can also order their food while traveling by train. Using IRCTC’s Zoop app, passengers can order food online and have it delivered to their seats.
How to order food on Whatsapp while traveling with IRCTC
To order food online through Zoop, first save WhatsApp chatbot number +91 7042062070 in your phone. Or navigate to [https://wa.me/917042062070] (without the brackets).
1) Open Zoop chatbot in your WhatsApp and enter your 10 digit PNR number.
2) Then select the upcoming station from which you want to order food.
3) Zoop chatbot will give you a set of options from the restaurants to choose from.
5) Once you order food and complete the transaction online, you can track your food from the chatbot itself.
6) Zoop will deliver your food once the train reaches the selected station.