Meme Quotes for Every Occasion
If you enjoy a good meme, you can put these meme quotes to use.
People seem to excel with little bursts of information.
We can process it faster and easier.
Memes are a great way to transfer that information and they can provide little bursts of laughter, advice, or knowledge.
More and more, memes have become part of our line of communication through social media, texts, etc.
Memes are usually based on popular culture and if you are in a meme, you are famous!
If you want a quick laugh, just look up popular memes and you will be inundated with all types of memes.
Don’t forget to also check out these inspirational memes that will remind you how unstoppable you can be.
Best meme quotes and sayings
1. “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” – George Carlin
2. “Some people only recognize me for that – ain’t you the meme guy?” – Nick Young
3. “I feel in today’s time, you are truly successful if a meme is based on you.” – Sanya Malhotra
4. “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” – Michael Scott
5. “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” – Phyllis Diller
6. “My favorite machine at the gym is the vending machine.” – Caroline Rhea
7. “When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.” – Rita Rudner
8. “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.” – Billie Burke
9. “Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.” – Andy Rooney
10. “I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.” – W.C. Fields
11. “When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you” – Nora Ephron
12. “Middle age is when you can still do everything you used to do – but you decide you’ll do it tomorrow.” – Dr. Tom Haggai
13. “Memes just show that people are engaged about something. A meme is just a little inside joke for a group of people that care about a certain thing.” – Anthony Fantano
14. “Any time you try to create an internet meme, automatic fail. That’s like the worst thing you can do.” – John Hodgman
15. “I don’t even know what memes are, I’m like, an old person, so I don’t really know what a meme is.” – David Harbour
16. “An expert is a man who tells you a simple thing in a confused way in such a fashion as to make you think the confusion is your own fault.” – William Castle
Comic Meme Quotes To Give You A Genuine Aesthetic
17. “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.” — Erica Jong
18. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.” — Oscar Wilde
19. “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet access to see who they really are.” — Will Ferrell
20. “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
21. “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.” — Erma Bombeck
22. “Never follow anyone else’s path. Unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path. Then by all means follow that path.” — Ellen DeGeneres
23. “I haven’t spoken to my wife in years. I didn’t want to interrupt her.” — Rodney Dangerfield
24. “You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.” — Joan Rivers
25. “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” — Frank Sinatra
26. “Here’s all you have to know about men and women: Women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.” — George Carlin
Meme quotes about stupid people
27. “Don’t believe any quiet you hear on the internet.” – Confucius
28. “If you don’t want a sarcastic answer, don’t ask a stupid question.” – Unknown
29. “It isn’t that I’m not a people person, I’m just not a stupid people person.” – Unknown
30. “I don’t always tolerate stupid people, but when I do, I’m probably at work…” – Unknown
31. “I’m pretty sure if I smacked the stupid out of you there wouldn’t be anything left!!!” – Unknown
32. “Without stupid people, we would have no one to laugh at. Take time to thank a stupid person for their contribution.” – Unknown
33. “I would like to apologize to anyone whom I haven’t offended yet. Please be patient, I will get to you shortly.” – Unknown
34. “We live in the era of smartphones and stupid people.” – Unknown
Funny meme quotes
35. “Maybe if we tell people brain is an app, they will start using it.” – Unknown
36. “Coffee helps me maintain my ‘never killed anyone’ streak.” – Unknown
37. “That moment when you spell a word so wrong that even auto-correct is like, I’ve got nothing man!” – Unknown
38. “Who needs Halloween costumes when everyone’s already fake?” – Unknown
39. “That awkward moment when you’re wearing Nike’s and you can’t do it.” – Unknown
40. “You think you’re smart until you try to turn on someone else’s shower.” – Unknown
Ridiculous meme quotes
41. “When you’ve been on a low carb diet for 5 years and realize it’s only been 5 minutes…” – Unknown
42. “Old people at weddings always poke me and say ‘you’re next.’ So, I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.” – Unknown
43. “When you know they’re lying but you still keep listening to them.” – Unknown
44. “I told my wife my best dad joke and her eyes rolled back so much that her head rolled.” – Unknown
45. “Row, row, row, your boat, gently off a cliff.” – Unknown
Monday meme quotes
46. “Me running away from Monday.” – Unknown
47. “Monday: one of those days when even your coffee needs a coffee.” – Unknown
48. “This is the Mondayest Monday that ever Mondayed.” – Unknown
49. “May your clothes be comfy, your coffee be strong, and your Monday be short.” – Unknown
50. “If Monday was a haircut it would be a mullet.” – Unknown
51. “If each day is a “gift”, I’d like to know where I can return Mondays.” – Unknown
52. “Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It’s not me, it’s you.” – Unknown
53. “Maybe if we sit extremely still Monday won’t be able to see us.” – Unknown
Meme quotes about friends
54. “I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you.” – Unknown
55. “We all have that one friend who is crazy and makes us do crazy things too.” – Unknown
56. “I love how we can look at each other and without saying anything, know we are making fun of the same person.” – Unknown
57. “We all have that one friend.” – Unknown
58. “We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.” – Unknown
59. “We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.” – Unknown
60. “Friendship is so weird… you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘yep, I like this one and you just do stuff with them.” – Unknown
61. “All you need is a great friend and a full tank of gas.” – Unknown
62. “I never let my best friend do stupid things… alone.” – Unknown
Other inspirational meme quotes
63. “I dream of a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.” – Unknown
64. “What if I told you in the Humpty Dumpty song, they never mentioned he was an egg.” – Unknown
65. “I’m sick of following my dreams, man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with ‘em later.” – Unknown
66. “I hope your life is half as perfect as you pretend it is on Facebook.” – Unknown
67. “Don’t be sad, because sad backward is das, and das not good.” – Unknown
Enjoy a moment of laughter or enlightenment with a Meme Quote
68. “Sorry that I made it weird. And if I didn’t just give me time.” – Unknown
69. “Remember when a series of unfortunate events was a book and not your life.” – Unknown
70. “Without stupid people, we would have no one to laugh at.” – Unknown
Which of these meme quotes is your favorite?
One of the best things about memes is that they tell stories through pictures and short text.
You can relay all types of information through this media and you can say anything that you want to.
Whether you are looking for something serious or funny, the best way to communicate it quickly is through a meme.
A meme can be created for any situation or to express anything.
The great thing is that people can match different pictures with different texts and relay the same message.
We are all different so one meme about a political issue might not speak to you, but a different meme about the same subject might perfectly relay the message to you.
Did you enjoy reading these meme quotes and sayings?
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.