Last date to submit online applications for Junior Associate in Clerical Cadre State Bank of India (SBI) is approaching soon. Last date to apply is 27 September 2022. Interested candidates should apply soon.
Online application for over 5000 posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in 15 different circles in the country will start from 7th September and will continue till 27th September.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the bank’s official websites – bank.sbi/careers and sbi.co.in.
According to the notification, the preliminary examination is likely to be held in November this year, while the main examination is expected to be held in December 2022 or January 2023.
Age Limits for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should not be below 20 years of age or above 28 years of age as on 1st August 2022. However, there will be relaxation in the upper age limit applicable to reserved category candidates.
Application Fee for SBI Clerk Vacancy:
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM: None
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs 750
Educational Qualification for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022:
- Interested candidates who want to apply online must have completed any discipline from a recognized university.
- Those who are in their final year/semester of graduation can also apply provisionally, provided that if they are provisionally selected, they will be required to provide proof that they have passed the graduation examination on or before 16 August.