New trend in the air of time! This time we talk about Random imagea function of the app CapCut which creates a collection of photos and videos that overlap with the music you love. After organizing your media files in CapCut, simply share the file on your favorite social network. Let’s learn how to do it!
How to take random photos
- The first step is to download the file CapCutapp available for smartphones android Where is it iOS;
- After downloading, go to the app, accept the terms and on the main screen click “Template“, Found in the bottom bar;
- Now in the search bar at the top search for “Random image“;
- Different models will be displayed, look at the one that looks most beautiful to you and choose it. For this tutorial we have chosen the first model. Once you have decided which model you want, click on the green button “use the template”- you may need to allow the app to access your photos, if so, allow it;
- Now it’s time to select all the media you want to include in your video. I’m 31 vehicles for a video that will last 7 seconds. One trick is not to use flat images, which don’t contain as many layers or planes, like landscape images;
- After selecting all the media that will be part of your video, click on “Watch“, In the lower right corner;
- As the button suggests, you will be able to see how your video fared, with all 31 media compiled. This version is raw, but changes can be made to each selected image. The options are “Substitute», To choose another means instead of this one; “cut“, To move your media to the ideal location and also”Volume”For setting the music;
- Whenever you want to check how the final work went after your edits, scroll the player – the circle in the center of the screen – to the start, then click the play button – the triangle on the left. When your short video is complete, click “Export“, In the upper right corner;
- On the next screen, the option “export settings“. If you don’t want to make any further changes, go to the next step. Here you can click on “1080pto open a screen of quality options, ranging between 480p, 720p and 1080p – and in the case of the iPhone it also offers the option of Smart HDR, converting your short video to HDR video. Remember that the higher the quality you choose, the larger the file will be. Click on it “To do»To complete this setting or the arrow pointing to the left, to return to the previous screen;
- Now you can click on “Save and share on TikTok”Or the file icon on the left, which will give you more sharing options, which are for the Whatsapp, Facebook, instagram And Other. In “Other”, you can download the file to your device and share it on any network at any time.
The app also reminds you that if you share using the “Save and share to TikTok” button, your video will not come with the CapCut watermark. Any other option, such as sharing by other means or saving to device, the watermark will be present in the upper right corner.
Click Play below to see how our result turned out:
Easy enough, right? If you still lack the motivation to join the trend, search for “Photo Random” on Instagram or TikTok to see how crowded these outlets are, although it’s entirely possible your social media channels are full of people posting the photos of them in this style. Although this song is the most used, other people choose other soundtracks to accompany their videos.
Tell us in the comments What do you think of this new trend on Instagram and TikTok and how was your Random Photo!
14 tips to gain followers on Instagram.