People save money for their future use. There are various ways and means to save your hard earned money. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is one of the best options to save your money. The Social Security Statutory Authority of the Government of India gives pensions to the subscribers.
As everything is done online these days, EPFO has also launched a dedicated website through which subscribers can check their pension status online.
Here are the simple steps by following which you can easily check pension status on EPFO portal:
- Open the official EPFO website (epfindia.gov.in).
- Now go to ‘Online Services’ option on EPFO home page.
- You will soon get several options on your computer. Click on the ‘Senior Portal’ option.
- When you click on the ‘Pensioner Portal’ option, you will be directed to a new ‘Welcome to the Pensioner Portal’ page.
- Select the “Learn Your Pension Status” option on the left side of the panel.
- Find and select your office location from the Issued Office drop-down menu.
- Now enter your Office ID, PPO No and then click on ‘get status’ option.
- While entering the details, you will find your pension status in the window that will open on the screen.