Halloween is celebrated on October 31 every year. It marks the day before the Western Christian feast of All Saints, or All Hallows, and initiates the season of Allhallowtide. Celebration of Halloween is largely non-religious in most parts of Europe and North America.
- You’re the cutest pumpkin in the patch! Have a scary good time. Happy Halloween !
- Tonight is your chance to make all your scary dreams come true. Become the monster and scare someone because tonight it’s all fun. Happy Halloween!
- onight, I am wishing you an unforgettable Halloween adventure filled with creepy memories and deadly encounters. Happy Halloween!
- Your favorite holiday is here! Happy Halloween! May you get the sweetest candies and the yummiest treats in your bucket tonight!
- Wishing an amazingly scary Halloween to the most innocent person I know. May the evil spirits spare you tonight! Don’t be afraid! Enjoy to the fullest!
- Today’s the day to eat candies and sweets to your heart’s content! Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you a fun Halloween filled with magical surprises! May you get lots of treats that are good to eat!
- I wish that Halloween charges up your broomstick and also your soul with more power…. I wish that the full moon brighten your life with new things. Wishing you and your dear ones a very spooky and Happy Halloween full of enjoyment and happiness!!!
- Halloween is the day when the deceased are believed to come back from the dead and visit us… I wish that all those who come to visit you put back smile on your face and happiness in your heart…. Sending warm wishes to you on Halloween.
- May this Halloween you are showered with treats and only treats. Wishing you a Halloween to remember with your family and friends.
- Halloween is the time to dress up and have some fantastic fun to remember. A very Happy Halloween to everyone.
“I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.”
— Evan Peters
“Halloween was the best holiday, in my opinion, because it was all about friends, monsters, and candy, rather than family and responsibility.”
– Margee Kerr
“Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.”
— Steve Almond
“The farther we’ve gotten from the magic and mystery of our past, the more we’ve come to need Halloween.”
— Paula Curan
“Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, ‘Never take candy from strangers.’ And then they dressed me up and said, ‘Go beg for it.’”
– Rita Rudner
“Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.”
— Stephen Graham Jones
“If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.”
— Douglas Coupland
“Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat.”
– Nicholas Gordon
“Halloween is a celebration of the inversion of reality and a necessary Gothic hat-tip to the darker aspects of life, death, and ourselves.”
– Stewart Stafford
“Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it’s about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves.”
— Elvis Duran