Bhubaneswar: Today on charges of acquisition of disproportionate assets, Assistant Manager (Civil), Idco, Bhubaneswar, simultaneous house searches are being conducted by Odisha Vigilance.
The raid was led by two DSPs, 10 inspectors, two sub-inspectors, five ASIs and other personnel based on search warrants issued by the Hon’ble Special Judge, Vigilance, Bhubaneswar at the following seven places in Khurdha, Puri and Kendrapara districts.
The accused has been identified as Manoj Kumar Lenka.
(1) One three storey residential building situated on Plot No. 754/1463 at Koradakanta, Bhubaneswar.
(2) One 5th Floor Apartment in Grand Asian Apartment in Puri.
(3) Parental House at Kesapur, Patamundai, Kendrapada District.
(4) One three storied building at Beltala, Patamundai, Kendrapada District.
(5) Office camera at IDCO office at Rupali Square, Bhubaneswar.
(6) One house with stone border at Niladri Nagar, Jharpada, Bhubaneswar.
(7) One market complex at Uttara chhak on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar.
The search continues. A detailed report is awaited.