Apply now, get paid as per 7th payment commission
Great opportunity for 10th pass students as they can get salary as per 7th pay commission if they get job in Indian Coast Guard. Coast Guard Organization has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up several vacancies through direct recruitment in Indian Coast Guard for the year of vacancies 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for MT Civil Driver and other posts before 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
- Civilian MT Driver: 2 Posts
- Forklift operator: 1 post
- Store Keeper Class: 1 Post
- Carpenter: 1 post
- Sheet metal worker: 1 post
- Unskilled worker: 1 position
- Engine driver: 1 post
- MT fitter/ MT: 1 post
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Age Limits:
- Applicants must not be below 18 years of age and above 30 years of age.
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
Mains: (a) 10th Std. pass (b) Must possess a valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles. (c) Must have at least 02 years experience in driving motor vehicles and (d) Knowledge of engine mechanism (must be able to troubleshoot minor defects in vehicles).
Essential:- (a) Certificate in relevant trade from ITI or other recognized institutions with not less than one year trade experience
3 years trade experience for which training is not available in ITI or other recognized institution. (b) Must hold a license to drive heavy goods vehicles.
Desirable:- (a) 10thStd. pass (b) Proficiency in English.
Essential:- (i) 12th pass from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Two years experience in Stores operation in any recognized firm or Central or State Government Organization or Public Sector Undertakings.
OR (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Business Studies or Public Administration as a subject from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) One year of experience in handling shops from any firm, Central or State Government Organization or Public Sector Undertakings.
Essential:- Must have completed Apprenticeship in Trade from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institute.
OR You should have 3 years trading experience
Desirable:- (i) 10th standard pass. (ii) Elementary knowledge of English.
Essential:- Must have completed Apprenticeship in Trade from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institution.
Desirable: – 2 years of trading experience.
Essential:- (i) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards or ITI from recognized institutions. (ii) Three years experience in trade.
Important:- Certificate of Competency as Machinist from a recognized Government Institute or equivalent.
Desirable:- Two years service as Sarang on a vessel of over four hundred horse power.
Essential:- (a) Matriculation or equivalent. (b) 02 years experience in car service.
Desirable:- ITI Diploma in relevant trade
Indian Coast Guard Job Salary
- Civilian MT Driver: Rs 19,900 (Level-2 in Pay Matrix) as per 7th CPC
- Forklift Operator: Rs 19,900 (Level-2 in Pay Matrix) as per 7th CPC
- Store Keeper Grade: Rs 25,500 (Level-4 in Pay Matrix) as per 7th CPC
- Carpenter: Rs 19,900 (Level-2 in pay matrix) as per 7th CPC
- Sheet Metal Worker: Rs.19,900/- (Level-2 in Pay Matrix) as per 7th CPC
- Unskilled Worker: Rs 18,000 (Level-1 in Pay Matrix) as per 7th CPC
- Machine Driver: Rs 25,500 (Level-4 in Pay Matrix) as per 7th CPC
- MT Fitter/ MT: Rs 19,900 (Level-2 in Pay Matrix) as per 7th CPC