A new notification has been issued by Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) for the recruitment of 50 different vacancies.
As per OHPC new notification online registration will start from 12th November 2022 and will continue till 11th December 2022.
OHPCL category wise vacancy details
- Website Link Open – Online Registration and Application Fee Payment: 11/12/2022
- Last date for payment of application fee (Online): 11.12.2022
- Deadline for submission of online applications in full: 11.12.2022
- Tentative date of online exam/computer-based test: January 2023
Name and number of vacancies:
- Junior Clerk Trainees/ Assistant Trainees LD: 50 (ST-12, SC-7, SEBC-7, UR-24)
Educational qualification required for OHPC Junior Clerk Trainees/LD Assistant Trainee posts:
- Graduated in any discipline with one year Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent from a recognized institute. OR Diploma in Office Management from a recognized institute with one year Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent from a recognized institute.
Age Limits of OHPC Junior Clerk/LD Assistant Trainee Vacancy:
- Candidate should not be below 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.10.2022.However, there will be relaxation in upper age limits for deserving candidates.
Remuneration of trainees in OHPC Junior Clerk / LD Assistant Trainee posts:
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated stipend of Rs 13,500 during the training period. However, they will get Rs 26,400 to Rs 83,600 with an initial basic pay of Rs 26,400 after completing their training.
Application Fee for OHPC Recruitment:
- Candidates belonging to unreserved and socially and economically backward classes (SEBC) categories will have to pay a fee of Rs 500, while others can apply for free.
Click here to read OHPC Junior Clerk/LD Assistant Trainee recruitment notification.