70 Aries Quotes on Love
Aries is the first sign of the Zodiac and gets its name from the constellation Aries.
The ram represents this Fire Sign and is ruled by Mars; the planet named after the Roman God of War.
Aries is born between March 20 and April 18, but just what kind of personality traits does Aries have?
There are a lot of strengths and weaknesses to unpack with this sign.
These Aries quotes reveal a lot about their personality.
Aries are bold and ambitious people.
They jump into any challenge headfirst.
A natural-born leader, they are motivated and confident, often relentless in their pursuits.
They don’t get bogged down with ‘pesky’ details.
They are honest, brutally so, and passionate.
They like sports and physical challenges.
They dislike it when they are not using their talents or being inactive.
They can also be moody, short-tempered, aggressive, and impatient.
What kind of partner does that make them?
What sign is most compatible with Aries, and which ones should they avoid?
Keep reading these Aries quotes to find out!
Don’t forget to also check out these Gemini quotes celebrating life and love.
Aries quotes about love and relationships
1. “Aries demands love, for like the infant, without love, Aries dies.” ― Linda Goodman
2. “Aries needs a partner willing to set sail at a moment’s notice—impulsive and action-oriented, he prefers not to plan and overthink a situation.” ― Lynn Hayes
3. “While Ariens are independent and love their freedom, they do not enjoy being alone.” ― Lynn Hayes
4. “Aries individuals need to be first, but they will want you to be a passenger on their adventure ride.” ― Lynn Hayes
5. “In the heart of an Aries you’ll find the soul of a Knight of the Round Table: noble and true, and unwilling to share you with any other Knight or Lady.” ― Lynn Hayes
6. “To the Aries soul, Love is a necessity of life, which is taken for granted; for in its infancy of awareness, Love is synonymous with existence itself.” ― Linda Goodman
7. “Aries possesses childlike faith that a quarrel can somehow be made up, a relationship can be repaired each time it’s broken.” ― Linda Goodman
8. “No other Sun sign can be so scrupulously faithful as Aries when he’s really in love for keeps.” ― Linda Goodman
9. “What Aries does for those they love is worth more than words.” ― Unknown
10. “Aries isn’t always adept at expressing his feelings, but don’t let that fool you.” ― Lynn Hayes
Aries quotes about men and women
11. “The Aries female will open her own doors. She’ll also put on her own coat, fight her own battles, pull out her own chair, hail her taxi and light her cigarette without any masculine help. Doing it herself is, to her, the fastest way to get it done.” ― Linda Goodman
12. “When the Aries woman has been really hurt, she turns from fire to ice. Her fire burns hot and dies quickly. Her ice can be eternal.” ― Linda Goodman
13. “The Aries woman will help you find your lost illusions and she’ll have a fierce faith in all your dreams.” ― Linda Goodman
14. “Never criticize the lover, husband, or children of an Aries woman unless you’re wearing an asbestos suit.” ― Linda Goodman
15. “The Aries wife will probably make an excellent impression on your boss if you can keep her from telling him how to run his business.” ― Linda Goodman
16. “To Aries, miracles are a dime a dozen. If you run out, he’ll make you some more, wrapped in brave, scarlet dreams.” ― Linda Goodman
17. “Aries woman has a deep, hidden desire to be protected and defended by her man.” ― Linda Goodman
18. “Aries females invariably get all soft and squishy inside at the mere thought of True Love, their idealism in affairs of the heart being eternal as Spring itself.” ― Linda Goodman
Aries quotes about what they need
19. “Aries continually needs to be reminded that ‘if winter comes’….. the miracle of spring cannot be far behind.” ― Linda Goodman
20. “Rams must be allowed to express themselves through their own Mars patterns, which must contain a certain amount of violent ups and downs, in order to eventually learn that impulsive, rash behavior usually brings regret.” ― Linda Goodman
21. “An Aries must be put first. You will do good to remember this.” ― Anonymous
22. “What an Aries wants, an Aries gets.” ― Anonymous
23. “Aries needs a quest that will challenge their courage and help them to create a more ideal world.” ― Lynn Hayes
24. “Aries enjoys doing favors; the larger the charitable gesture the better.” ― Anonymous
25. “A realist, yet a decided idealist, Aries often defies emotional description. No one can show such tough, forceful behavior. Yet, few others are capable of such sentimentality, wistful innocence, and belief in miracles.” ― Linda Goodman
‘I am an Aries’ quotes
26. “I’m an Aries. I need everybody to like me.” ― Eric Andre
27. “I’m very Aries—every characteristic, good and the bad.” ― Molly Kerim
28. “I’m an Aries and sort of a challenge to myself.” ― Debbie Reynolds
29. “I am an Aries. Although I do not believe in astrology, I think this is exactly the right sign to have been born under.” ― Anne Lamott
30. “I’m an Aries. Most of the time, whether I want to admit it or not, it describes me. I don’t check my horoscope too often, but most of the time, yes, I’m fiery and stubborn.” ― Daniela Bobadilla
31. “I’m probably less volatile and tempestuous than a lot of Arieses, but I think I’m probably quite loud and outgoing and passionate. Maybe a bit difficult or stubborn.” ― Mackenzie Davis
32. “You see, I’m an Aries. I never lose.” ― Bette Davis
33. “Save you some embarrassment I’m an Aries and I ain’t scared.” ― Da Brat
34. “I’m slightly controlling. I’m an Aries and I like things to have an order. I get slightly disturbed and I get slightly distressed and flustered if things go awry.” ― Mandy Moore
35. “Said I rage like a fire and I flow like the water ain’t no surprise I was born under Aries.” ― Beverley Knight
Aries quotes that every Aries can relate to
36. “Arien anger flashes forth with the speed of sound, but it’s usually gone before the victim knows what it’s all about, and the happy child-like smile quickly returns.” ― Linda Goodman
37. “You may find an occasional Arien who is shy, but you’ll never find one who’s uncertain where he stands.” ― Linda Goodman
38. “Although Aries is the firebrand who forges his way through life with daring, initiative and enterprise, there’s a strange quirk to his bravery.” ― Linda Goodman
39. “For Aries God is within, waiting only to be called.” ― Lynn Hayes
40. “Aries is often a step ahead of us. A life that is too predictable makes them antsy.” ― Anonymous
41. “I love the idea of being an Aries.” ― Vanessa Kirby
42. “This disarming naivete is also why Aries people are so fearless.” ― Linda Goodman
43. “Aries often defies emotional description. No one can show such tough, forceful behavior.” ― Linda Goodman
44. “Aries has a jealous heart.” ― Nana Moskouri
45. “As an Aries, you believe in Karma, but only because you are the Karma.” ― Anonymous
46. “Aries represents the East, the Day Forces—which is why most of them fight sleep, tranquility, rest and resignation to Fate with such vigor.” ― Linda Goodman
47. “Aries has an innocent wistful facet to his nature, and a kind of eternal, joyous, naïve faith, blended with the blind zeal of the born crusader.” ― Linda Goodman
48. “Aries may be missing everything, but you’ll always see them fighting.” ― Unknown
49. “Aries are leaders, not followers — Aries will never do something just because everyone else is doing it.” ― Unknown
50. “Yet Aries to be very, very ambitious.” ― The Whispers
Aries Quotes To Express Their Unique Personalities
51. “Aries hearts always carry more scars than the Rams ever show, or openly discuss.” — Linda Goodman.
52. “Aries people pick up steam while everyone else is running out of gas.” — Joanna Martine Woolfolk.
53. “You can definitely count on an Aries when the chips are down.” — Patricia Lantz.
54. “I am my own sanctuary and I can be reborn as many times as I choose throughout my life.” — Lady Gaga.
55. “Aries is known for an explosive temper, and although their outbursts don’t last long, it’s definitely best to avoid fiery rams until the steam has dissipated.” — Aliza Kelly.
56. “Aries sense of individuality makes them uniquely suited for professions where they need to work alone, take risks, and advocate for themselves.” — Debbie Stapleton
57. “One of the pitfalls of being an Aries is that you’re essentially self-involved.” — Joanna Martine Woolfolk.
58. “Like anyone else, Aries may feel the fear, but has learned to act anyway, always striving to overcome limiting beliefs and self-doubt.” — Debbie Stapleton.
59. “As an Aries person you gravitate towards the center of action.” — Joanna Martine Woolfolk.
60. “People with Aries tendencies strongly project their own personalities and can be very self-oriented.” — Joanna Martine Woolfolk.
Aries Quotes About Their Personality
61. “Boredom and routine are valleys that Aries must rise above to breathe easily.” — Teresa Noel Celsi
62. “Aries is born to make their mark on the world and take the road less traveled.” — Patricia Lantz
63. “Aries is about starting over, and what could be better than starting over minus the fears that have held us back?” — Doreen Virtue
64. “Aries in his many fits knows no favorites.” — Homer
65. “I am an Aries, the ram, ready to fully charge at whatever comes my way.” — Tina Mack
66. “Aries is resilient, guileless and optimistic.” — Patricia Lantz
67. “I can only hope he’s an Aries and not a Scorpio.” — Candace Bushnell
68. “Aries are equipped with a confident and courageous soul; they are always full of enthusiasm, optimism, honesty, and passion.” — Dayanara Blue Star
69. As you know, I am an Aries, and one thing an Aries won’t abide is a take-over. Aries live for revenge—for struggle.” — Laura Cunningham
70. “The only thing an Aries fears is being afraid.” — Monte Farber
What did you learn from these Aries quotes?
Aries are prone to bad tempers and explosive outbursts, but they are quick to get over it.
This trait, and the fact that Aries is much more focused on individuality than partnership, can pose some challenges in love.
They make very protective partners, relishing any chance to be the white knight.
Aries is not the most reliable with money and material things, but they will make sure you have enough.
Their rash decisions and restlessness make holding jobs they feel dissatisfied with difficult.
Aries is compatible with fellow Aries and other Fire Signs like Leo and Sagittarius, however, they don’t make the best long-term pair.
Air Signs, like Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius, can add balance and help one another flourish, but not without challenges.
Overall, it seems like this Fire Sign has all the wonderful qualities associated with Fire Signs, and all the struggles too!
My dad was an Aries, and this is spot on for him.
Let us know what you love about the Aries in your life in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to also share any other favorite Aries quotes and sayings.
September 26, 2022 6:00 AM EST