130 Diamond Quotes About Lasting Forever and Shining Bright (2022)
These beautiful diamond quotes about sparkling gemstones will fill you with glee.
Diamonds are a luxurious and special gift beloved by people all around the world.
These brilliant quotes about diamonds will amuse and delight anyone who reads them.
If you love gemstones and jewelry, you’re sure to enjoy these sayings.
What makes diamonds special?
Diamonds are a sign of wealth and opulence that translates across all languages.
These gems are important for expressing love, gratitude, and significance.
If you plan on proposing marriage to someone, having a diamond is almost essential.
Keep these diamond quotes in mind the next time you’re thinking about sparkling jewelry and precious gemstones.
The best sayings about diamonds will make you want to live in the lap of luxury.
Use these words to motivate yourself towards a path of success and riches.
One day, you could be dripping in jewels.
These quotes about dazzling diamonds come from the minds of legendary celebrities and wealthy spenders.
If you love all things that sparkle and shine, you’ll be drawn to these gemstone proverbs.
Read and share these quotes about diamonds to celebrate their timeless beauty.
Diamond quotes about sparkling gemstones
1. “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.” – Marilyn Monroe
2. “Angels are like diamonds. They can’t be made. You have to find them. Each one is unique.” – Jaclyn Smith
3. “A diamond is a chunk of coal that is made good under pressure.” – Henry Kissinger
4. “It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world.” – Dolly Parton
5. “A diamond on the finger of a man of wit and a pebble in the hand of a fool.” – Joseph Roux
6. “The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond, and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.” – Daniel Defoe
7. “I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.” – Mae West
8. “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend and dogs are a man’s best friend. Now you know which sex has more sense.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
9. “Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds, shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.” – Juvenal
10. “True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” – Nicole Richie
Diamond quotes that will amuse and delight you
11. “I don’t exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.” – Joan Rivers
12. “Big girls need big diamonds.” – Elizabeth Taylor
13. “At the edge of madness you howl diamonds and pearls.” – Aberjhani
14. “My style is not that big. I wear heels, tight pants, and I wear diamonds.” – Donatella Versace
15. “Diamonds never leave you … men do!” – Shirley Bassey
16. “Let us not be too particular; it is better to have old secondhand diamonds than none at all.” – Mark Twain
17. “I am fascinated by diamonds. When I put diamonds on my hands shake.” – Debra Messing
18. “No pressure, no diamonds.” – Thomas Carlyle
19. “Diamonds have an image of purity and light. They are given as a pledge of love and worn as a symbol of commitment.” – Peter Singer
20. “I’m a dirt person. I trust the dirt. I don’t trust diamonds and gold.” – Eartha Kitt
You might also like these color red quotes that express passion.
Diamond quotes that will fill you with glee
21. “Diamonds are forever – my youth is not.” – Jill St. John
22. “Every diamond has the ability to shine when there is someone to recognize its good facets and inhibit its flaws.” – Wes Fesler
23. “Diamonds – that’ll shut her up … for a minute!” – Ron White
24. “I don’t mind a repetitive chorus; I mind repetitive verse. I mean, it’s the same amount of space. Why would you have only three diamonds if you can have six?” – Lou Reed
25. “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds.” – Ana Claudia Antunes
26. “Diamonds are intrinsically worthless, except for the deep psychological need they fill.” – Nicky Oppenheimer
27. “There are many sham diamonds in this life which pass for real, and vice versa.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
28. “I think diamonds represent luxury, indulgence, and class. So any time you can incorporate a gift that is synonymous with all those attributes, you know the other person will love it. I would challenge someone to find something that better represents Valentine’s Day more than diamonds!” – Chris Evans
29. “Diamonds are to be found only in the darkness of the earth, and truth in the darkness of the mind.” – Victor Hugo
30. “Next to sound judgment, diamonds and pearls are the rarest things in the world.” – Jean de la Bruyere
Diamond quotes about the finer things in life
31. “Anything I get to wear to the Met Ball is huge. I’m not a fashion girl, so it’s cool to be dolled up and have those diamonds where they send armed guards with you.” – Chrissy Teigen
32. “As the earth dies your spirit will bloom; as the world fades your soul will rise and glisten. Amongst the dehydrated crevices of a desert earth you will stumble upon your diamonds; in between the dry skulls and cracked bones you will find your sapphires.” – C. JoyBell C.
33. “I have never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
34. “I’ve never been against women. That anti-feminist rap is bogus. I think men should be nice to women, buy them diamonds.” – Sam Kinison
35. “The more the diamond is cut the brighter it sparkles; and in what seems hard dealing, there God has no end in view but to perfect His people.” – Thomas Guthrie
36. “Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles.” – Thomas Browne
37. “A diamond doesn’t start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular. I’m that diamond.” – Solange Nicole
38. “I celebrate my life, whether it’s being a single mother, wearing diamonds, or holidaying in exotic places.” – Sushmita Sen
39. “Perhaps I should just bury myself and become a diamond after thousands of years of intense pressure” – Lemony Snicket
40. “On every birthday, I ask my wife, ‘What would you like this year?’ and her instant reply is, ‘Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!’ I’m always living in hope that one day she’ll say she just wants me!” – Akshay Kumar
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of funny birthday quotes sure to make you smile.
More diamond quotes to inspire and motivate you
41. “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.” – John Webster
42. “It’s not about how skinny you are or how much money or how many diamonds you have – that’s the fluff that people sometimes look at as being the main thing. It’s about understanding that the things that make you fabulous are all inside of you.” – Kimora Lee Simmons
43. “I carry a little collection of jewelry I love with me, in case I need diamonds.” – Liv Tyler
44. “It’s diamonds in your pockets one week, macaroni and cheese the next.” – Jolene Blalock
45. “I work with gold that holds our past and diamonds that see the future and rubies that long for love. It’s just a way of telling a story.” – Waris Ahluwalia
46. “Last year my boyfriend gave me a painting – a very personal one. I really prefer personal gifts or ones made by someone for me. Except diamonds. That’s the exception to the rule.” – Minnie Driver
47. “We seem to live in an age where we are quietly appalled by the idea of appetites, whether they be for sex, food or diamonds.” – Jojo Moyes
48. “Wear your diamonds on the inside.” – Megan Dodds
49. “Diamonds are created through the pressures of earth and then have to go through a million dirty roads to get to the cutter who turns it into a beautiful massage. And that’s like human beings. They go through a lot to be who they are in front of you.” – Jeremy Sisto
50. “Growing up, I was a bit of a tomboy; feminine things took a while to find their place in my world. But diamonds made me understand the magic and beauty of jewelry.” – Erika Christensen
Short diamond quotes
51. “I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.” — Emma Goldman
52. “Praise, like gold and diamonds, owes its value only to its scarcity.” — Samuel Johnson
53. “Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs.” — Malcolm Forbes
54. “A girl never cares who casts the first stone at her – as long as it’s a diamond.” — Evan Essar
55. “Your rebel soul shines like a diamond pulled from dust: bright, clear and flawless.” ― Jay Long
56. “I have always felt a gift diamond shines so much better than one you buy for yourself!” — Mae West
57. “Colleges are places where pebbles are polished and diamonds are dimmed.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
58. “I like pressure. Diamonds are made under pressure, and I definitely enjoy it.” — Caroline Buchanan
59. “You are, at this moment, standing, right in the middle of your own acres of diamonds.” — Earl Nightingale
60. “We shall find peace. We shall hear angels, we shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.” — Anton Chekhov
Other beautiful and thought-provoking diamond quotes
61. “The more you get past pain, the more it goes from coal to diamond.” – Jodi Picoult
62. “A real diamond is never perfect.” – Anthony Doerr
63. “Be like a diamond precious and rare not like a stone that is found everywhere.” – Rita Gatourey
64. “Each of us is like a diamond, and each of us has the potential to be brilliant.” – Simon T. Bailey
65. “Treason is like diamonds; there is nothing to be made by the small trader.” – Unknown
66. “It is no more easy to make a good picture than it is to find a diamond or a pearl. It means trouble and you risk your life for it.” – Vincent Van Gogh
67. “In our ever busy world, patience is not easily found like diamonds.” – Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu
68. “I prefer liberty to chains of diamonds.” – Mary Wortley Montagu
69. “Diamonds are a key component in the campaign to make poverty history.” – Nicky Oppenheimer70. “A tooth is much more to be prized than a diamond.” – Miguel de Cervantes
Additional diamond quotes
71. “This diamond has so many carats it’s almost a turnip.” – Richard Burton
72. “I bought my wife a beautiful diamond ring and I even had it engraved – with the price.” – Michael McIntyre
73. “A diamond cannot be polished without friction, nor a person perfected without trials. Someone is enjoying shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
74. “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
75. “Wit must be foiled by wit: cut a diamond with a diamond.” – William Congreve
76. “My reason for choosing diamonds is that, dense as they are, they represent the greatest worth in the smallest volume.” – Coco Chanel
77. “Mathematical proofs, like diamonds, are hard and clear, and will be touched with nothing but strict reasoning.” – John Locke
78. “Some people have remarked that if the surface of the moon were covered with diamonds, it would hardly be worthwhile bringing them back.” – James Alfred Van Allen
79. “There are two kinds of diamonds in this world: The diamond itself and the eyes full of love!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
80. “Diamonds are only lumps of coal that stuck at it no matter how much heat or pressure they faced.” – Jeffery Fry
Illustrative diamond quotes
80. “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.” -Confucius
81. “Good news is rare these days, and every glittering ounce of it should be cherished and hoarded and worshipped and fondled like a priceless diamond.” -Hunter S. Thompson
82. “Better to be a strong man with a weak point, than to be a weak man without a strong point. A diamond with a flaw is more valuable that a brick without a flaw.” -Wiliam J.H. Boetcker
83. “A fine quotation is a diamond in the hand of a man of wit and a pebble in the hand of a fool.” -Joseph Roux
84. “Adversity is the diamond dust Heaven polishes its jewels with.” -Thomas Carlyle
85. “I thought of the soul as resembling a castle, formed of a single diamond or a very transparent crystal, and containing many rooms, just as in Heaven there are many mansions.” -Saint Teresa of Avila
86. “I loved being outside. We’d hold lightning bugs in our fingers and pretend they were diamond rings.” -Loretta Lynn
87. “Anybody is able to doubt me. I say, ‘Come with your criticism to polish the diamond of the truth.’” -Wim Hof
88. “My teachers treated me as a diamond in the rough, someone who needed smoothing.” -Mary Harris Jones
89. “Pressure can make a diamond.” -Robert Horry
90. “Proverbs are mental gems gathered in the diamond fields of the mind.” -William R. Alger
Diamond quotes about enduring pressure
91. “Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough.” –Mary McLeod Bethune
92. “The hardness of a diamond is part of its usefulness, but its true value is in the light that shines through it.” –B.K.S. Isengar
93. “On the difficult days, when the world is on your shoulders, remember that diamonds are made under the weight of mountains.” –Author Unknown
94. “Oh the joy of the Lord, it will be my strength. When the pressure is on, He’s making diamonds.” –Hawk Nelson
95. “And when you become a diamond, you’ll see why life had to pressure you.” –The Idealist
96. “Character is a diamond that scratches every other stone.” –Cyrus A. Bartol
97. “Pressure makes diamonds.” –George S. Patton, Jr
98. “Pressure can burst a pipe, or pressure can make a diamond.” – Robert Horry
99. “Life is like that. Some days are diamonds and some days are stones.” –Jann Arden
100. “Challenges are your stepping stones. No one can explore their potential without meeting obstacles. Bear the pressure to emerge like a sparkling diamond.” –Anastasia Verg
Diamond Quotes On Beauty Of Diamonds
101. “You are a diamond, unbreakable if it is so, and broken, in any shape, remains still a diamond.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
102. “A diamond’s luster is dull before revealing brilliant magnificent breathtaking shine.” — Melody Lee
103.“There comes a moment when the silence between two people can have the purity of a diamond.” ― Philippe Djian
104. “Perhaps time’s definition of coal is the diamond.” ― Khalil Gibran
105. “Life tries to crush her, but only succeeds in making a diamond.” ― John Green
106. “Be a diamond studded unicorn. Unbreakable and unique.” ― Coco
107. “Shine bright like a diamond…” — Rihanna
108. “Remember diamonds are created under pressure so hold on.” ― Sope Agbelusi
109. “Shine on you crazy diamond…” — Pink Floyd
110. “A powerful woman knows how to dust herself off and shine just like a diamond, even after the worst has happened to her.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
Diamond Quotes That It’s A Hard Substance
111. “I had a dream that my boyfriend went back to his ex…I woke up and giggled because you don’t pick up a rock after finding a diamond.” ― Starley Ard
112. “I don’t understand this irony – valuable things like cars, gold, diamonds are made up of hard materials but most valuable things like money, contracts and books are made up of soft paper.” ― Amit Kalantri
113. “You were never born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Don’t think that way. You were born with a diamond spoon in your palm. Carry it by your own hand. Now, feed yourself” ― Israelmore Ayivor
114. “Diamond being the toughest thing on the face of earth is still the prettiest object; pretty is not always being honeyed.” ― Priyansh Shah
115. “Allow God to use the difficulties and disappointments in life as polish to transform your faith into a glistening diamond that takes in and reflects His love.” ― Elizabeth George
116. “Oh – a diamond ring – and Rhett, do buy a great big one!” ― Margaret Mitchell
117. “Writing makes it even harder than concrete. Writing makes it hard as a diamond.” ― Caitlín R. Kiernan
118. “I don’t like flowers, chocolate, cakes or diamonds either, I am definitely not a hard one to impress.” ― Pushpa Rana
119. “A diamond is a woman’s last resort to love.” ― Anthony Liccione
120. “Diamond is the hardest substance, but the Irony, it is also brittle.” ― Pushkar Saraf
Diamond Quotes About Their Precious Virtue
121. “We are starving for education… It’s like a precious gift. It’s like a diamond.” — Malala Yousafzai
122. “Dope and diamonds, dope and diamonds, that’s all that I want.” — Lana Del Rey
123. “Watch me, diamonds shining, looking like I robbed Liberace.” — Tupac Shakur
124. “Under the beautiful moonlight, there remains no ugly reality; even muds turn into diamonds!” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
125. “Your children….are like diamonds…they may need polish.. and education of the right kind will impart this luster.” — George Q. Cannon
126. “I don’t care how cheap the box is that you put a diamond ring in, nothing about the box diminishes the value of the content.” — T. D. Jakes
127. “And we laughed at the world. They can have their diamonds, And we’ll have our pearls.” — Jill Sobule
128. “Come up and be a kite, on a diamond flight!” — Kate Bush
129. “If you give that gal a diamond ring, you’ll get a diamond back. She’s just a venom wearin denim, boy, she’s always making tracks.” — Junior Brown
130. “Life isn’t all diamonds and roses… but it should be.” — Lisa Vanderpump
Which of these diamond quotes most inspires you to live a life of luxury?
These insightful words and funny quips about diamonds will make you want to buy expensive gemstones.
Whether you like wearing diamonds in your rings, watches, or necklaces, everyone enjoys showing off and looking good.
Fine jewelry makes the wearer look stylish and important.
Remember these quotes about diamonds the next time you go on a luxury shopping spree.
If you really want to dazzle a room, wearing diamonds is a good start.
These quotes about diamonds perfectly illustrate the true power of the gemstones.
People are naturally drawn to the beauty and opulence of the gem.
You’ll be inspired to buy your own jewels after you read these lavish sayings.
Share these sparkling diamond quotes with your friends and remind them to enjoy the finer things in life.
What are your favorite quotes about diamonds, gems, and jewelry?
Let us know in the comment section below.